AC REPAIR IN MIAMI, FL
Get a Carrier–Trained Specialist to Repair Your AC as Soon as Today!
Freezing Mechanical is a Factory Authorized Dealer for Carrier brand AC Systems. That means our technicians receive ongoing training every quarter to ensure 5-star outcomes for our customers. In fact, you can count on Freezing Mechanical to repair all AC makes and models with the same professionalism and care. We'll never take chances with your comfort—it's our highest priority, after all. So give us a call today and enjoy convenient same-day repair, award-winning customer service, and the best deals in Miami!
- NATE and OSHA certified technicians
- Over 500 5-star reviews and counting
- Repairs for all AC makes and models
On this page
Get a same–day AC repair by a licensed and insured technician
Freezing Mechanical makes it quick and easy to service your AC system. First, our customers enjoy not one, but two scheduling options: online and over-the-phone. Then, on the day of your service, you'll receive a courtesy reminder call and a text message with the name and a photograph of your technician. No surprises and no strangers when you choose Freezing Mechanical! From here, your technician will diagnose your system and give you multiple options for your repair. If you decide to repair with us, we'll waive 100% of the diagnostic fee—an $85 value, free!
How much does an AC repair cost in Miami?
- Low $245
- Our Average $400
- High $850
What factors affect the cost of an AC repair?
- The cause of the breakdown: A broken AC doesn't always require a replacement part. But when they do, those parts can have a big impact on price. In our experience, the most common repairs, like a replacement capacitor, are the least expensive. Less common repairs, like replacing a compressor, will cost more. Freezing Mechanical is always honest about our pricing and will never try to sell you a part you don't need.
- Valid part and labor warranties: If your AC system is protected by a part warranty, a labor warranty, or both, you can save a lot of money on your AC repair. In some cases, the repair will be free. Freezing Mechanical will always check if your system is covered by a warranty to help lower the cost of the repair as much as possible. We also offer some of the best warranties in the business, including a 30-day labor warranty for all AC repairs!
- Diagnostic charges & labor fees: Most AC repair contractors charge a diagnostic fee that is separate from the repair itself. At Freezing Mechanical, that diagnostic cost is $85. The good news is if you repair with us, we waive that cost entirely! We also offer fair labor costs which are in line with our years of experience (over 25!) and the quality of our workmanship.
Your diagnostic is free when you repair with Freezing Mechanical!
The first step of any repair is to diagnose the issue. Most contractors will charge customers for their diagnostic and then charge them again for the repair. Not Freezing Mechanical. When you choose to repair with us, we waive that diagnostic cost completely. That's a value of $85 back into your pocket.Schedule repair
Repair or Replace?
Should I replace my air conditioner?
The general rule for air conditioner repairs is that any system over 10 years old will need more frequent repairs, and those repairs will be more expensive. That said, an AC can last for many years after that. And our highest priority is to keep your existing system running until you're ready to replace it. That's a promise.
You should consider talking to Freezing Mechanical about replacing your AC if:
- You are seeing higher energy bills every year. As AC systems age, they lose efficiency. A new AC system can lower your energy bill by as much as 50%!
- Your AC isn't cooling the entire home, even though it's running all the time. This often means the air conditioner is on its last leg.
- Repairs are increasing in frequency. More repairs more often is a telltale sign that your AC needs to be replaced.
- Repairs are increasing in cost. Higher repair bills are often a factor of manufacturer part warranties expiring and more expensive parts needing to be replaced.
Compare repair and replacement pricing
|Repair:||Averages around $400, but could be as high as $1,000+|
|Install:||Prices start at $3,990|
Learn more about our AC repair process
We schedule your service visit
Freezing Mechanical offers two convenient ways to schedule: online or over the phone. Regardless of which one you choose, you'll enjoy a fast booking experience from start to finish. Our in-house customer service specialists are some of the friendliest people you'll ever speak with. Just give us a call and see for yourself!
We introduce you to your technician
We believe in making your AC repair as comfortable as possible. Part of that comfort means never sending a stranger to your door. That's why we text you the name and a picture of your tech before they arrive. So you know exactly who is showing up. We'll also give you a courtesy reminder call the day of your service visit and a courtesy text letting you know when your technician is on their way.
We perform a thorough in-home diagnostic
We've mentioned this before, but we love repeating ourselves: your diagnostic is free when you complete your repair with us! Every diagnostic from Freezing Mechanical is performed by a licensed and insured technician. Our techs also receive ongoing training from one of America's most trusted manufacturers: Carrier. So you know you're getting an honest diagnostic and repair pricing, every time.
We give you a 5–star repair experience
Nobody in Southeast Florida has more 5-star reviews than Freezing Mechanical. That should tell you something about the quality of our AC repairs. We leave nothing to chance with your repair, and we make sure to test your system thoroughly before we leave. Last but not least, all AC repairs come with an outstanding 30-day warranty on labor!
Very organized and high-quality work. Great staff!
“Our first contact was Miss Vanessa, she was very kind and efficient. Mr. Ariel E. was respectful and presented a detailed explanation of the company's services and products. The technicians Alexis and Alain performed their work in a very professional manner. They arrived according to the hour scheduled, they worked in an uninterrupted manner, very organized and high-quality work. Great staff!”—Yirka A. | Miami, FL
See why we're rated 4.7 out of 5 on Google.
Proudly Serving Miami-Dade and Broward Counties
Freezing Mechanical services most of Southeast Florida, including all of Miami-Dade and Broward County. If you have questions about our service area or need assistance with an AC repair, replacement or tune-up, please call us at (305) 363-7021.
Cities served in Miami-Dade:
- Aventura, FL
- Coral Gables, FL
- Cutler Bay, FL
- Doral, FL
- Florida City, FL
- Hialeah, FL
- Hialeah Gardens, FL
- Homestead, FL
- Kendall, FL
- Key Biscayne, FL
- Miami, FL
- Miami Beach, FL
- Miami Gardens, FL
- Miami Lakes, FL
- Miami Shores, FL
- Miami Springs, FL
- Miami Bay Village, FL
- North Miami, FL
- North Miami Beach, FL
- Opa-locka, FL
- Palmetto Bay, FL
- Pinecrest, FL
- South Miami, FL
- Sweetwater, FL
Cities served in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek, FL
- Cooper City, FL
- Coral Springs, FL
- Dania Beach, FL
- Davie, FL
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hallandale Beach, FL
- Hollywood, FL
- Lauderdale Lakes, FL
- Lauderhill, FL
- Margate, FL
- Miramar, FL
- North Lauderdale, FL
- Oakland Park, FL
- Parkland, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Plantation, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Sunrise, FL
- Tamarac, FL
- Weston, FL
- West Park, FL
- Wilton Manors, FL