AC INSTALLATION IN MIAMI, FL
Miami's Most Trusted AC Installation Specialist with over 500 5–Star Reviews
When you schedule an in-home consultation with Freezing Mechanical, we'll send a Carrier-trained and NATE-certified Comfort Advisor to your home as early as the same day you call. We'll share at least four system options with you and guide you through the pros and cons of each—without the sales pressure. Want even more great news? Freezing Mechanical is Miami's same-day AC installation leader. We'll even install your brand new AC on a Sunday at no extra labor charge!
- Carrier-trained installation specialists
- Most 5-star reviews in Miami (over 500!)
- Low- and no-interest financing plans
On this page
Get a same–day AC installation by a NATE–certified professional
Freezing Mechanical is Miami's AC installation leader. Not only do we install hundreds of new AC systems every year, but we've also earned more 5-star reviews than any other residential HVAC contractor in Southeast Florida. Our NATE-certified specialists are trained quarterly by one of the country's highest-rated AC manufacturers, Carrier. We also offer special rebates on Carrier systems that other contractors don't have access to. Last but not least, we promise a same-day AC installation every time, and all AC installations come with a 1-year Satisfaction Guarantee!
How much does an air conditioner installation cost in Miami?
- Low $3,990
- Our Average $4,692
- High $5,813+
What factors affect the cost of an AC installation?
- SEER Rating- A SEER rating is a score between 13 and 21 found on all modern AC systems. Generally speaking, the higher the number, the more efficient the system, and the lower your monthly energy bills will be. Something else to remember: AC systems with higher SEER scores also have a higher upfront cost. So the homeowner will want to strike a balance between system cost and system efficiency that's right for them.
- System Size- The size of an air conditioner is a measure of its power. Generally, larger homes require more powerful air conditioning systems to cool the entire home. And the more powerful a system is, the more it will cost. A Freezing Mechanical Comfort Advisor can help determine an approximate size for your new AC based on the square footage of your home, among other things.
- Home Modifications- Central air conditioners aren't just connected to your home's ductwork. They're also connected to your plumbing and electrical systems. If a home's ventilation, plumbing, or electrical need to be modified or upgraded, it can add to the cost of the installation. Older homes tend to see higher AC install costs than newer homes, simply because older homes may need upgrades to one or more of their ventilation, plumbing, or electrical systems to run the new AC.
Who doesn't love a free AC installation estimate?
Estimates are always free at Freezing Mechanical. And unlike some other contractors, we'll introduce you to at least four system options based on the needs of your home and budget. It's a risk-free, no-obligation visit that you'll be glad you took advantage of.Schedule estimate
Learn more about our AC installation process
We book your free in-home estimate
Ready to schedule your free AC installation estimate? Simply give us a call or book your appointment online. One of our friendly customer service representatives will confirm your appointment time. Then, on the day of your scheduled visit, you'll receive a courtesy reminder call as well as a text from your Comfort Advisor letting you know they're on the way.
We ask questions to help narrow down your choices
The needs of every family are different. Our Comfort Advisors understand this, which is why they respect your budget and ask questions to determine your exact comfort needs. Your Comfort Advisor will give you at least four system options to choose from (Base, Good, Better, and Best). If you'd like, we can also introduce add-on options like smart thermostats, whole-home dehumidifiers, and much more. You're under no obligation to buy anything from us, and we are never pushy. We simply want to share options with you, so you can make the choice that's right for your family.
We prepare for your installation day
Once you've decided on the right system for your home, your comfort advisor will put all the pieces in place to give you a great installation day experience. We'll help you apply for financing upon request, look for possible state and local rebates (and apply for them on your behalf), and ready your brand new system and the team that will install it. The good news: you won't have to lift a finger during any of it.
We install your system in just one visit to your home
Our goal is to have your AC installation scheduled as soon as possible, ideally within 24 hours after your consultation. If you have a certain date and time you'd like us to arrive, just let us know. We'll even install your new system on a Sunday if you'd like! Once we arrive, we'll remove your old system, install the new one, and test it to make sure it works properly. We'll also clean up our work area and leave your home cleaner than how we found it.
The most professional AC installation anyone could have asked for...
“This was the most professional AC installation anyone could have asked for. From the initial estimate and contract with Sales Manager, Carrol, to the incredibly efficient and consistent organization of the permitting, documents, work schedules, and city inspection by Service Coordinator Ileana in the headquarters, everything went perfectly. The new system functions like a dream and I feel confident that should anything be amiss in the future they will take care of it right away. Many thanks!”—Melodia R. | Miami, FL
See why we're rated 4.7 out of 5 on Google.
Proudly Serving Miami-Dade and Broward Counties
Freezing Mechanical services most of Southeast Florida, including all of Miami-Dade and Broward County. If you have questions about our service area or need assistance with an AC repair, replacement or tune-up, please call us at (305) 363-7021.
Cities served in Miami-Dade:
- Aventura, FL
- Coral Gables, FL
- Cutler Bay, FL
- Doral, FL
- Florida City, FL
- Hialeah, FL
- Hialeah Gardens, FL
- Homestead, FL
- Kendall, FL
- Key Biscayne, FL
- Miami, FL
- Miami Beach, FL
- Miami Gardens, FL
- Miami Lakes, FL
- Miami Shores, FL
- Miami Springs, FL
- Miami Bay Village, FL
- North Miami, FL
- North Miami Beach, FL
- Opa-locka, FL
- Palmetto Bay, FL
- Pinecrest, FL
- South Miami, FL
- Sweetwater, FL
Cities served in Broward County:
- Coconut Creek, FL
- Cooper City, FL
- Coral Springs, FL
- Dania Beach, FL
- Davie, FL
- Deerfield Beach, FL
- Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Hallandale Beach, FL
- Hollywood, FL
- Lauderdale Lakes, FL
- Lauderhill, FL
- Margate, FL
- Miramar, FL
- North Lauderdale, FL
- Oakland Park, FL
- Parkland, FL
- Pembroke Pines, FL
- Plantation, FL
- Pompano Beach, FL
- Sunrise, FL
- Tamarac, FL
- Weston, FL
- West Park, FL
- Wilton Manors, FL